Avoiding a Sore Penis From a Male Chastity Cage
In general, most men like to avoid anything which can produce a sore penis. One of the reasons a guy pays attention to good penis care is so his penis will not be sore when given the opportunity to go into action. But some men do enjoy certain sexual roles which, while they provide them with pleasure, might also result in a sore penis. One such situation can occur when a man enjoys wearing a male chastity cage (or similarly male chastity device) around his penis.
This presents a bit of a catch-22 situation. Many times a man who enjoys having his penis bound up in a male chastity cage is also a man who prefers to engage in submissive play as well,which again can often lead to the penis and/or balls being manhandled or otherwise inflicted with varying degrees of pain. And indeed, one of the purposes of a chastity cage is to provide pain when the penis becomes erect. So does a man with a chastity cage actually want to avoid a sore penis?
The answer varies
There’s no hard and fast answer to this question, but a very general rule of thumb might be that if a man’s experience with a chastity cage is relegated to role playing, rather than to what might be termed a lifestyle choice, he is perhaps more leery of a sore penis resulting from his experiences. In other words, if a guy likes to spend a couple of hours playing a submissive role to a partner that includes the use of a cage for a couple of hours, he is probably not in the market for a lingering sore penis experience. On the other hand, if the man does not view his submissiveness as a role he is playing but more as an expression of who he actually is, he may be more inclined to view penis pain as a welcome side effect of having his penis imprisoned in a cage.
Avoiding a sore penis
So assuming a sore penis is to be avoided, what are some strategies a man should employ when indulging in limited cage play?
– Only do so with a trusted partner. This goes without saying, but role playing should only be entered into with a willing partner who is “on the same page” about rules.
– Establish keywords. The participants should decide on words to use to stop the game. Otherwise, a partner may assume that a man’s request to be removed from the cage is all part of the fun.
– Limit time in the cage. Some urologists suggest no more than 3-4 hours at one go.
– Choose the cage carefully. Some are designed specifically to produce pain or discomfort, such as those lined with little metal points or bumps.
– Beware of the weight. Although cages are relatively small, they can be relatively heavy – and that extra weight may cause some unexpected soreness.
Many people find that some degree of penis pain helps fulfill them sexually. Experimenting with this can add to one’s sex life, but a guy should still take steps to make sure no real damage is being done to the penis.
A sore penis, whether from a chastity cage, over-exertion or other reasons, may benefit from the regular application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will include vitamin C among its ingredients. This vitamin is a key component of collagen, which gives tone and elasticity to penis skin. The crème should also include L-arginine, an amino acid which is neuroprotective. When a sore penis results in loss of penis sensation, L-arginine can help restore lost sensitivity.